Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 9, '08

So quite a bit has happened since the last update... Sorry Stephanie!!!
I'm still trying to get Britney to update this blog, but she claims she "too busy" or something like that. So, I'll give it a go.

Since the last blog entry, Britney's grandma passed away, Britney travelled, Halloween and a Firemans' Ball now.

Some of the pictures and video are loaded for your viewing pleasures!

Enjoy!!!

This is Taelor as a skunk. My mother made this costume for her. We tried to get her to wear it around earlier in the month and she flatly REFUSED to put it on. On Halloween, I put her in the suit and we went to the fire station to pick up some stuff and see if the tight-wads had bought any candy for the tricker-treaters. I asked her if we could put the hat on and she put it on like a little trooper and we went in. Good boys had bought some goodies so they wouldn't suffer the tricks. She got loaded and I got what I needed. After that she had to have the costume on ALL day long. Britney was in Moscow Idaho that week and was flying in that evening. We went to pick up mom at the airport and guess what... Tater had to have that whole outfit on. We went to Shelley's to trick or treat and I took her around the neighborhood gather the goods. She was very intruiged with the costumes the kids had on when they would come to the door. Tyler has a mask of an old lady. I put it on and Taelor screamed! She doesn't like masks. The halloween isles at the stores that have masks she does not like either. If she looks down and you don't make a point of her seeing them she's fine. She LOVES halloween!!!

This video and update should satisfy your needs for tonight (Stephanie)...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! What a cutie she is :). Thanks for the update :)

The Duvall Family said...

Thanks for the update. I look forward to reading more about what is happening in your lives (Mark).