Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's about time!!!

We've been missing... and Britney is slacking in her Blogging duties. So I guess I'll update this blog for her.

Since we've updated last, Britney has been to California most recently. She was in San Bernardino for 4 days while I was off from IFFD. She was performing an audit there. She put in 62 hours in the four days she was in California. While she was gone, Mark and Tater hung out, had fun, ate ice cream, painted Taelors fingers and toes and cleaned the house. Britney will be gone to California or Ohio in the next week for an audit. Mark has a K-Day so she'll be gone for a bit longer this time than last.

Taelor is growing like a weed and never stops. Even when she's sleeping she's kicking and burrowing around. We're trying to ween her off her bottle and that battle is not being won by the Mommy & Daddy. When she doesn't get her bottle she is grumpy!!! She loves to snake my drinks away from me. I enjoy drinking Sobe Lean (I quit drinking sodapop in December of last year) and she loves to sneak hits of sobe lean. She's a funny little tyke. The only thing she says consistently is sh*t (I think she's saying "sit", but sounds like the slang for defecation) and "dad" in a high pitched soft voice.

Mark is just busy working. The ambulance calls are busy year round, the fires are picking up due to outside fires and others. I have a blast going to work. How wonderful it is to have an awesome job I can't wait to get back to work when I leave. I am truly blessed to have this job with IFFD. Britney and I have discussed how well off we are here and where we would have been if we'd have stayed in Utah. WFD was a nice place to work, SFD was a fun place to work (although trying times), but IFFD is the GREATEST JOB IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD and provides us with ample to live a great and productive life.

Our basement project is coming along well. We've had the sheetrock up for a couple weeks now. 2Brothers Drywall is a good contracter to hang your sheetrock if you're looking. They had a mudder come in that didn't make us happy. He accused us of pulling sheetrock off he'd already taped and mudded. 2Bro laid down the law to him and he found some guys to bail him out and fixed his mess ups. It looks good now. I primed the whole basement and painted the ceilings today. Carpet is scheduled for May 19. Keep your fingers crossed that we'll be on time and have this project done by the first of June!!!

Thanks for stopping by... :)

No comments: